You are invited to the amazing Turtle Island Preserve as seen on
History Channel's Mountain Men and named one of the best travel destinations
in America from National Geographic!
10 AM - 2 PM
Gluten/Allergy Free Baking In The Woods
- Meet Eustace Conway, founder of Turtle Island who lives completely off the grid and teaches Appalachian Heritage
- Tour the farm and see how your ancestors made their own tools, spent their time when not working on the farm, grew their own food, and prepared their own food.
- Bake your very own allergy-free muffins in wood stoves in an open air kitchen
- Be in nature and away from modern conveniences for a day
- Learn about their camp programs and workshops for adults and children
To RSVP or get more information, please contact Nikki Everett at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 11.
Space is limited!
We hope you will join us in this incredible day!